CPPS Level 1 Online Certification – April 1-15, 2019 (Open Registration)
- CPPS Level 1 Online Certification – April 1-15, 2019 (Open Registration)
- Location :
- Dates : 04/01/2019 - 04/15/2019 - 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Instructors : Joe DeFranco / Jim Smith
- Tution : $1197 / Coach
- Level : 1
The CPPS Level 1 Online Certification brings Joe DeFranco and Jim Smith to YOU! Watch the entire two-day CPPS certification at your convenience – from the comfort of your own home. You will be able to review and learn the CPPS training system without leaving your business, time away from your family, or any additional travel costs (hotel, car rental, meals).
After you sign-up, you will gain instant access to all of the CPPS Level 1 video modules (from Day 1 and Day 2), as well as, the new BONUS CPPS Athletic Performance Series videos and CPPS Weightlifting Fundamentals modules!
As you go through the CPPS video modules, you will learn the comprehensive CPPS curriculum covering all aspects of strength training and performance; including breathing fundamentals, mastering the fundamental movement patterns, pre-movement preparation, strength training, power development, speed fundamentals, and the 7 critical components of effective program design.
Online CPPS Level 1 Video Modules
MODULE 1: Breathing Essentials (Lecture)
MODULE 2: Breathing Essentials (Practical)
MODULE 3: Fundamental Movement Patterns & Assessment / Corrective Exercise
MODULE 4: Pre-Movement Preparation
MODULE 5: Power Development (Lecture)
MODULE 6: Speed Development (Lecture)
MODULE 7: Warm-up Practical
MODULE 8: Strength Training: Squat, Deadlift, Bench Press
MODULE 9: Speed Training Practical
MODULE 10: Kettlebell Training Basics
MODULE 11: Program Design
MODULE 12: Strength: Bench Press Regressions / Progressions
MODULE 13: Strength: Squat Regressions / Progressions
MODULE 14: Strength: Deadlift Regressions / Progressions
MODULE 15: The Evolution of Prowler Training
MODULE 16: The CPPS Athletic Assessment
MODULE 17: Introduction to Sprint Mechanics
MODULE 18: The 20-Yard Shuttle & 3-Cone Drill
MODULE 19: The CPPS Weightlifting Coaching Protocol
[For the Premium CPPS Level 1 Certification Only]
The curriculum for the Level 1 CPPS certification is the proven Athletic Strength Development Training System (this does not include the Special Strength system). After you register, the complete package (value: $500) will be automatically sent to you at the address provided during your registration. All DVD’s and manuals should be studied and utilized as you go through the CPPS video modules. The Athletic Strength Development System creates the foundation for the CPPS training system and will prepare you for all sections of the certification and the CPPS exam.
Special Note 1: The CPPS L1 curriculum includes only the following reference materials: The AMPED System, The STRENGTH System, The Hard:CORE System, Extreme, Power, and the SPEED System.
Special Note 2: Domestic orders within the US should arrive in 5-10 business days and international orders can take upwards of 2-4 weeks to arrive.
Special Note 3: For the online CPPS Level 1 certification, there are two options: The premium CPPS online course gives you instant access to the CPPS Level 1 video modules and ships the physical (DVD’s and manuals) CPPS curriculum directly to your house. The completely digital CPPS online course does not come with the physical CPPS curriculum – this option is for those who have previously purchased the Athletic Strength Development Training system.
- After you sign-up for the online CPPS Certification, you will receive an email with the SUBJECT LINE, “Registration for the Online CPPS Certification.” This email will contain the instructions to setup your personal dashboard to gain access to the CPPS videos and downloadable study materials. Please be patient, due to potential delays with email servers, this email might take several minutes to come through to your inbox. If you don’t see the email after 1 hour, be sure to check your S P A M folder.
- After registration, be sure to download the CPPS Student Workbook from the top of your personal dashboard. Please print out the CPPS Student Workbook and put it into a 3-ring binder. Use the CPPS Student Workbook to take notes and follow along as you go through the CPPS curriculum and video modules. You will be able to use the CPPS Student Workbook, the curriculum materials, and CPPS video modules as your study guide for the CPPS exam.
- If you ordered the premium CPPS Level 1 online certification, be on the lookout for your CPPS curriculum package which should be arriving in your mail shortly after your registration, depending on where you are in the world. (Note: International orders can take up to 2-3 weeks).
Question 1: Are there any pre-requisites to attend the CPPS certification and is it ONLY for coaches and trainers?
Answer: Absolutely not. There are no prerequisites for taking for the CPPS Level 1 online certification. We’ve had personal trainers, physical therapists, strength coaches, and fitness enthusiasts (who just loved to train and want to learn more about training the right way) – take the online certification.
Question 2: Is there a group discount?
Answer: Yes, absolutely. For groups of 3 or more there is a group discount. Please email our helpdesk for the special rates at: helpdesk [at] dieselsc [dot] com
Question 3: Is there a deadline for completing the CPPS exam and CPPS Coaching videos?
Answer: No. The CPPS exam and CPPS coaching videos can be completed at your own pace. After you study the course materials and are ready to take the exam and complete your coaching videos, simply go into your personal dashboard, fill them out, and submit them for review. As a quick note, there is a ‘SAVE’ function for the CPPS exam and you can complete the exam at your own pace and save it along the way.
Questions 4: Do I lose access to the CPPS video modules after I complete the certification?
Answer: No. You have lifetime access to the CPPS video modules and can watch them through your personal dashboard whenever you need to refresh the curriculum.
Question 5: After I complete the certification, how do I receive my CPPS Level 1 certificate?
Answer: After you’re able to go through all of the CPPS Level 1 video modules and complete the course curriculum in the syllabus, you will be able to print your certificate from within your personal dashboard.
We do offer payment plans and group rates for the CPPS Level 1 online certification. If you are interested in setting up a payment plan to attend or you’re coming as a group, please email us at: helpdesk [at] dieselsc [dot] com